Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tousled Tresses, Celebrity Style
I just love Brooke Shields. She's got such great style, and always looks fabulous! Emmy night was no exception, where she wore her gorgeous chestnut-colored tresses sexily tousled with gentle curls. This is a great way to spruce up long hair for a special evening out, or to give your style (and mood!) a boost first thing in the morning.
To get Brooke's look, you'll need a hair gel or mousse, a blowdryer, hot rollers and a light mist hairspray. Follow these easy steps and you'll look hot in no time flat:
1. Start off by running a little mousse or gel through hair with fingers before you blow it dry.
2. Section off hair using a rattail comb to make rolling easier.
3. Set hair with hot rollers, rolling hair sideways on sides (rather than under), and towards the back as you go down the center of the head. Let rollers set for about 10 minutes.
4. Unroll and marvel at your gorgeous, flowing curls! Brush very gently and spritz with a lightweight hair spray.
5. Enjoy your sexy look, whether you're driving carpool or having a hot dinner with hubby.
** Don't miss Brooke tonight on the season premier of Lipstick Jungle. I know I'll be watching to see what adventures the girls are up to!