Sunday, October 26, 2008
Accessories on the Cheap
If the economic downturn has left you feeling frugal, don't despair. There are plenty of chic accessories you can pick up to give new luster to your wardrobe, for just a song.
1. This Botkier for Target® Clutch is the perfect way to add a shot of purple to your outfit for less than $5!
2. Fringe is everywhere this season, making this Fringed lariat necklace ($7.99) right on trend - and a steal to boot!
3. These beautiful aquamarine Drop earrings ($8.99) would add a lovely touch of color to your favorite outfit. And if this is your eye color, watch your eyes sparkle as you slip them on!
4. Bracelets are everywhere this season, and this bead and chain bracelet is the perfect addition for jeans and a tee to a pretty dress ($9.99 - $16.99).
5. Be a gold digger in these chic metallic ruffle flats ($39.99). They'll dress your jeans up in one of the season's hot trends.