· In the spirit of the holidays you feel moved to finally pull out that pile of charitable donation request letters and contribute.
· You begin to wonder, how much did I give last year, and to whom? Where are my check records? Or if you donated directly via the internet and a credit card, you may have no record at all.
· You realize that locating this information is going to be a pain in the neck.
· Procrastination sets in and the project unfortunately gets put off.
· Create a document on your computer called "charitable donations".
· Every year, list which organizations received charitable funds and for how much.
· Now you have one universal place to look and it's only a click away. It's just that easy!
If you've been enjoying Space Treats for a few years, you've probably noticed that I've been sending out this same tip every December. If you've already created your "Charitable Donations" document, congratulations! If you haven't, well, snap to it already!
New York Magazine's 2008 choice for BEST SPACE ORGANIZER!