Saturday, January 10, 2009
Budget Chic: Weekend Chic
Now that the holidays are over and January is in full swing, it's time to get back in the groove of our regular weekend schedules of grocery shopping, playdates, birthday parties and playground outings. Here's a cute and versatile oufit that will take you through your busy weekend while being comfy and looking chic, all for less than $200!
1. This cute Hooded Scarf with Pockets ($13) is perfect for those chilly moments outside running around with the kids.
2. Start with a Ribbed Tank ($10) in a vibrant shade of orange to give you some color.
3. Top it off with a Chunky Sweater $25 to keep you warm and cozy.
4. These Flared Jeans are just $20 and feature a contoured waistband for a great fit.
5. Brighten up your look with these chic Dolce Vita Flats ($70).
6. The Urban Expressions Peterson Tote is just $35, is large enough to double as a diaper bag, and comes in 3 great colors.
Outfit total, just $174 - including bag and shoes!