Sunday, January 25, 2009
These Boots are Made for Walkin'
With winter just getting into full swing in many parts of the world a warm pair of boots becomes essential. But just because your boots need to keep your feet warm in sub-zero temperatures doesn't mean that you can't show a little style. We rounded up some of the most stylish winter boots at some of the best prices around. Take your pick!
1. Put a fashionable spin on your winter wardrobe with these Boots with Straps in Off-White ($56) while you keep your feet warm and comfy.
2. Crafted from a waterproof suede, Sporto's GoJo boots have a fleece lining and a non-skid rubber sole, ($79) perfect for navigating icy sidewalks.
3. To look like you just came off the slopes try these Victoria boots made from water-resistant faux suede (read: vegan) with flat soles for comfort. ($58)
4. The Newton from Earth ($139) merges style and warmth in a cozy mid-calf boot.
5. Made from a micofiber, these Classic Shearling Boots ($48) offer a non-leather alternative to the ubiquitous Uggs.
6. These Linto Boots in camel ($68) are the perfect look with jeans and your coziest sweater.
7. Patch Boots from Sporto ($74) keep you warm and dry in waterproof suede with contrast stitching.