Monday, April 06, 2009
Rain Boots to Keep You More Than Dry
Ah, 'tis the season for spring brunches al fresco, an afternoon spent at the arboretum and an impromptu spring shower. But don't let a little shower ruin your best footwear - keep a pair of rainboots at the ready and you'll be assured of more than dry feet. With these fashionable takes on galoshes, you'll be singin' in the rain in no time flat!
1. Shiny Wedge Rainboots from Target are a classic and understated look that keep your budget looking good too at just $17.49.
2. Sperry TopSider makes these chic paisley boots ($49).
3. If you favor the unique and non-traditional, these Peacock Cowboy Boots keep you riding high in style ($68).
4. Naturalizer's Finola boots keep you looking just dotty ($38).
5. Bogs Autumn Leaves rain boots are made from neoprene and waterproof rubber with an Aegis antimicrobial contoured insole ($89).
6. These Mod Dot boots are some of the cutest around and just a sampling of the great selection Target offers for just $24.99.