Friday, May 01, 2009
Non-Leather Shoes Can be Chic Too!
Not just for crunchy granolas anymore, non-leather shoes are becoming more popular with everyday women as well as vegan treehuggers - and I use that term lovingly. Thanks to their growing popularity, companies such as Moo Shoes offer a diverse and affordable selection of non-leather footwear and accessories, and these styles are nothing to balk at. Right on trend, you'll find slingbacks, gladiators, thongs and more in the season's best colors and styles. Take a peek at some of our faves:
1. Perfect for the office or a girls' night out, these Falcon Slingbacks in cognac have a chic 70's appeal for right around $70.
2. Ace Reds are flexible, adorable flats that look great with everything from shorts to sundresses. ($75)
3. Looking for a chic and comfy sandal? Look no further than the Adaline Turquose from Madden Girl ($39.95). Adorned with a cutout flower, you'll be coming up roses!
4. For a sleek, sophisticated and casual sandal, the Puma from Neuaura fits the bill. In silver or gold, these chic thongs give a sleek polish to even the most simple outfit. ($94)
5. These Aphrodite Reds are made from a material that molds to your feet to make them super comfy while looking great too! ($39.99)
6. Looking for a little bling for your feet? Look no further than these Claire Silver sandals to add sparkle to wardrobe.($19.99)